Monday, December 28, 2009

haiz..

last night crying out!!!
hahaha... is very funny!!
how come i will cry out!!!

hahahaha!!!


(about my feeling for last night!!)
before she talk me that~~
i feel scare and dun know what can i do!!(i'm boy??)
after that keep thinking about you!!!
and thinking whats you told me!!!
actually i not a kids!! maybe you think I'm not mature!!
still keep playing around that~~ but i am not.. i have my idea!!
i have plan for my future!! why you keep think i am a kids!!
at that moment hope can front ever thing!!....
but i cant do it~~ why always get the bad memories for my mind!!!
i did scold you,i did bully you,i did do anythings for you!!
is it??my problem??or your??some want told me..
together must happy happy,but we are not!! just somethings..

Whatever!! that time is gone~~
this morning very enter taint of me!!! Why!!
is that!! pls dun reply me or dun chat with me anymore!!!
i am hate ppl enter taint of me!!! pls dun do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment