Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday -

The time 8.56pm 15th Mac 2010..

at there time i feel want cry out!!! but i really dun know whats happen of she!!
because of that pic??but i really dun know you are mind that~~
that Pic is more important then me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why???Why???Why???

"i Can Honestly tell you that,even how perfect you are! i wont choose you to be my bf! i can tell you t hate you so much! i hate you be my friend! stop find me!!"

Before i get this msg, i really pain my heart!!!! that feel like want cry out!!!
(i wont cry anymore!!)
haiz~~ 2nd feeling that! last time i break that before.......
but i really scare that... Hope nothings gonna changer my love for you^^
your in my life is very important!!
hope you want live you alone!!! baby sorry for everything~~ i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment